Shauna McAuley > Carson McDowell > Belfast, Northern Ireland > Lawyer Profile
Carson McDowell Offices
- Go to...
Litigation - Professional Negligence and Dispute Resolution
Senior associate within the Litigation Department specialising in Professional Negligence and Dispute Resolution.
Shauna is a key member of a team which acts on behalf of a number of insurance clients and professionals including solicitors, accountants, architects, surveyors, estate agents and insurance brokers.
Trained at Tughans Solicitors, Belfast, qualified 2009. Joined Carson McDowell as an Assistant in October 2009 and became an Associate in 2015.
Law Society of Northern Ireland
St Louis Grammar, Ballymena 2002
LLB Law and Accounting, Queen’s University, Belfast 2007
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: defendant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment