Rachael McAdorey > Carson McDowell > Belfast, Northern Ireland > Lawyer Profile
Carson McDowell Offices
- Go to...
Healthcare, Professional Indemnity
Rachael is a senior associate at Carson McDowell LLP. She specialises in healthcare, assisting Doctors and Dentists in regulatory proceedings brought by the General Medical Council and General Dental Council. In addition, defends Doctors in relation to disciplinary proceedings and complaints. Clients include the Medical Protection Society, Dental Protection and the Medical and Dental Defence Union of Scotland.
Trained with Carson McDowell LLP. Qualified in 2009. Appointed as Associate in 2015.
Law Society of Northern Ireland
Aquinas Diocesan Grammar School, Belfast; University of Ulster, Magee College, Derry; Institute of Professional Legal Studies, Queen’s University, Belfast.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: defendant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment