Leigh Linton > Carson McDowell > Belfast, Northern Ireland > Lawyer Profile
Carson McDowell Offices
- Go to...
Partner and specialises in defending professionals in regulatory proceedings brought by the General Medical Council, General Dental Council and Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland, as well as a range of disciplinary proceedings. Clients include the Medical Protection Society, Dental Protection and the Medical and Dental Defence Union of Scotland.
Trained Carson McDowell; qualified 1999; associate Carson McDowell 2007; partner Carson McDowell 2010 to date.
Law Society of Northern Ireland; Northern Ireland Medico-Legal Society; Association of Regulatory and Disciplinary Lawyers.
Victoria College, Belfast; Queen’s University Belfast (1997 LLB (Hons)).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- Human resources > Employment
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: defendant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment