Sarah Cochrane > Carson McDowell > Belfast, Northern Ireland > Lawyer Profile
Carson McDowell Offices
- Go to...
Sarah is a senior associate in the employment team advising clients on contentious and non-contentious aspects of employment law. She advises clients in a wide variety of industries across both the public and private sectors throughout the UK. Sarah regularly defends claims in the industrial and fair employment tribunal and advises clients on matters such as TUPE, restructuring, bullying and harassment, grievances and redundancy. Sarah also assists Carson McDowell’s corporate team in relation to the employment aspects of mergers and acquisitions.
Trained at DAC Beachcroft LLP from 2007 – 2009; qualified into the Employment and Pensions team in 2009; Solicitor at Carson McDowell from 2013; Associate at Carson McDowell from 2015 to date. Sarah has dual qualification and practising certificates in Northern Ireland and England and Wales.
Law Society of Northern Ireland, Employment Lawyers Association, Committee Member of Employment Lawyers Group of Northern Ireland
Ballymena Academy; Queens University Belfast (2005 LLB(Hons))
Music and travel.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: defendant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment