Timothy Cockram > Carson McDowell > Belfast, Northern Ireland > Lawyer Profile
Carson McDowell Offices
- Go to...
Timothy is a senior associate with Carson McDowell LLP. He works closely with Hugh McGratton advising solicitors, surveyors, architects, accountants and other professionals in the defence of claims issued against them in both the High Court and County Court.
Trained McKinty & Wright; qualified 2009; associate 2014; joined Carson McDowell as an associate 2015
The Wallace High School; The Queens University of Belfast (2006 LLB Hons Law and Accounting); Nottingham Law School (Legal Practice Course 2007); The Institute of Professional Legal Studies (2009)
International Hockey player with 192 test appearances for Ireland and was part of Team Ireland for Rio 2016 Olympic Games.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: defendant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment