Olivia Carroll > Carson McDowell > Belfast, Northern Ireland > Lawyer Profile
Carson McDowell Offices
- Go to...
An associate at Carson McDowell LLP, Olivia defends professionals in a range of regulatory matters brought by the General Medical Council, General Dental Council and the Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland. Olivia also advises in disciplinary matters.
Olivia advises in health and safety matters, including providing compliance advice, providing corporate support on due diligence projects and acting on behalf of companies in relation to investigations and prosecutions for breaches of health and safety legislation.
Trained at William Graham Law Ltd, Cardiff qualified 2010; solicitor at William Graham Law Ltd 2010-12; solicitor at the Medical Defence Union, London 2013-14; assistant solicitor at Carson McDowell in 2014-16; associate solicitor 2016.
Law Society of Northern Ireland; Association of Regulatory and Disciplinary Lawyers; Northern Ireland Safety Group.
Sacred Heart Grammar School, Newry; Law and Criminology (LLB) at Cardiff University (2006) and Legal Practice Course at Cardiff University (2008).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: defendant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment