Ashleigh Birkett > Carson McDowell > Belfast, Northern Ireland > Lawyer Profile
Carson McDowell Offices
- Go to...
Senior Associate at Carson McDowell LLP, Ashleigh advises and represents companies and individuals facing investigations by regulatory bodies including the Health and Safety Executive, the Environment Agency and local authorities.
Also defends professionals in regulatory proceedings brought by the General Medical Council, General Dental Council and Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland, as well as a range of disciplinary proceedings.
Trained at Eversheds LLP, Birmingham office, from 2003-2005; qualified in 2005; Associate at Carson McDowell LLP, April 2013
Law Society of Northern Ireland; Association of Regulatory and Disciplinary Lawyers; Health and Safety Lawyer’s Association. Public Relations Officer for Northern Ireland Safety Group.
Common and Civil Law with French (LLB Honours) at Queen’s University Belfast, 1998-2002; Legal Practice Course at BPP Law School, London 2002-2003
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- Human resources > Employment
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: defendant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment