Clare Bates > Carson McDowell > Belfast, Northern Ireland > Lawyer Profile
Carson McDowell Offices
- Go to...
Clare works in the healthcare team of the litigation department, and represents the interests of healthcare professionals in the defence of clinical negligence claims. Her clients include Dental Protection and the National Pharmacy Association. Types of work include: successfully defending a dental negligence claim in the High Court in Belfast and negotiating significant reductions in settlements for dental and pharmaceutical clients.
Trained Carson McDowell; qualified 1997; partner Carson McDowell 2010 to date.
Medico-Legal Society of Northern Ireland.
Dalriada Grammar School, Ballymoney; Queens University Belfast (LLB) and Institute of Professional Legal Studies.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: defendant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment