Deborah Boyd > Carson McDowell > Belfast, Northern Ireland > Lawyer Profile
Carson McDowell Offices
- Go to...
Deborah is an Associate Solicitor in the litigation department at Carson McDowell LLP and works within the healthcare litigation team. Deborah has extensive experience of defending doctors in relation to clinical negligence claims, of mixed but primarily high value on behalf of Medical Defence Organisations and Insurers, including Medical Protection Society and the Medical and Dental Defence Union of Scotland.
Trained JMW Solicitors (Manchester); qualified 2010; Assistant Solicitor JMW Solicitors 2010-11; Assistant Solicitor Carson McDowell LLP 2011-2016; Associate Solicitor 2016 to date.
Law Society of Northern Ireland
Law Society of England and Wales
Methodist College, Belfast; Newcastle University (2006 2.1 LLB Hons); Northumbria University (2007 Law Dip. Commendation)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: defendant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment