Victoria O'Hara > Carson McDowell > Belfast, Northern Ireland > Lawyer Profile
Carson McDowell Offices
- Go to...
Senior Associate in Carson McDowell’s real estate team. Victoria specialises in landlord and tenant along with management of various shopping centres throughout Northern Ireland. She is accomplished in the negotiation of all tenancy documentation and has extensive experience in advising clients in all aspects of the Business Tenancies (Northern Ireland) 1996 Order. Victoria also acts for a number of developers in site acquisition and assembly. Victoria’s clients include; Royal Mail (lead associate in all property matters), Vixcroft, Columbia Threadneedle, Yours Clothing, B&M, JD Sports, Blue Inc, Tiger Stores and Blue Horizon Developments. Victoria also acts for a number of charities in respect their property requirements including, The National Autistic Society and Cancer Research UK.
Victoria trained in Tughans qualifying in 2001 and working in the commercial property department as an associate director until joining Carson McDowell in 2010.
Current committee member and former secretary of the Northern Ireland Commercial Property Lawyers’ Association (NICPLA).
Victoria is also member of the Law Society of Northern Ireland.
Friends School Lisburn; The Queen’s University of Belfast (2001 LLB Hons); The Institute of Professional Legal Studies (2003)
Heads up Carson McDowell’s charity committee and enjoys organising various firm and client charity events. Piano – Grade 8 (Trinity College of Music).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: defendant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment