Orlagh O'Neill > Carson McDowell > Belfast, Northern Ireland > Lawyer Profile
Carson McDowell Offices
- Go to...
Orlagh is a partner and head of the employment team. She has extensive experience in both the contentious and non-contentious fields and advises a broad spectrum of employers in the private and public sectors. Orlagh has a particular interest in advising employers in relation to sensitive discrimination cases and has been involved in a number of high-profile cases on behalf of her employer clients. The education field is also of particular interest to Orlagh and she advises institutions across the first, second and third level education sectors.
Trained Carson McDowell; qualified 1998; joined niche employment firm Napier & Sons 1998; partner Napier & Sons 2006; partner and head of employment Carson McDowell 2009 to date.
Employment Lawyers Association; Employment Lawyers Group of Northern Ireland (honorary treasurer); Tribunal User Group in Northern Ireland.
Dominican College, Belfast; Queens University Belfast (1995 LLB (Hons)).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- Human resources > Employment
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: defendant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment