Fiona Kirkpatrick > Carson McDowell > Belfast, Northern Ireland > Lawyer Profile
Carson McDowell Offices
- Go to...
Associate in the private client team specialising in all areas of private client work to include Wills and estate planning (frequently for very high net worth individuals), the administration of estates, creation and administration of trusts (private and charitable), mental capacity related issues such as Enduring Powers of Attorney and Controllership and general advice work. Acts in the administration of a number of locally prestigious trusts.
Trained George L Maclaine & Company; joined Carson McDowell 2013; associate 2016 to date. Publication: contributed (together with partner Neil Bleakley) to the Northern Ireland chapter of ‘International Succession’ 4th edition, Oxford 2015.
Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
Regent House Grammar School; Queens University Belfast LLB(Hons) 2008; Institute of Professional Legal Studies 2010; currently undertaking Advanced Diploma in Trusts and Estates.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: defendant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment