Rosemary Carson > Carson McDowell > Belfast, Northern Ireland > Lawyer Profile
Carson McDowell Offices
- Go to...
Consultant, Rosemary specialises in landlord and tenant matters and in particular the Business Tenancies (Northern Ireland) Order 1996. Clients include: national retailers eg Tesco and the Arcadia Group of Companies, private investors and public authorities such as the Belfast Harbour Commissioners.
Trained Johns Elliot; qualified 1995; joined Carson McDowell 1997; partner 2001 – 2018; consultant 2018 – to date.
Law Society of Northern Ireland.
Ballymena Academy; Queens University of Belfast (1993 LLB First Class (Hons)).
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Carson McDowell advises on some of the biggest property transactions in the market, with a client base that includes major foreign investors such as Threadneedle and Investec, as well as local names such as Belfast International Airport. Dawson McConkey leads the team and has a special interest in the property aspects of major energy deals. Emma Cooper is another key member and similarly has a strong focus on the energy sector. Former practice head Rosemary Carson continues to work with the team as a consultant.
- Commercial property - Northern Ireland > Real estate
- Leading individuals - Northern Ireland > Real estate > Commercial property
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: defendant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment