Mr Etienne Bimbeau > Dechert LLP > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
Dechert LLP Offices
32 RUE DE MONCEAU
- Go to...
Mr Etienne Bimbeau
Etienne Bimbeau focuses his practice on tax matters, with an emphasis on global and domestic taxation. He has experience advising investment funds and corporate entities on the tax structuring of cross-border corporate transactions, including Leveraged Buyouts (LBOs).
Mr. Bimbeau also advises sponsors on the tax structuring of their funds. He also has a strong know-how in carried interest structuring.
Prior to joining Dechert, Mr. Bimbeau served as a tax associate at another international law firm.
- Université de Bourgogne, Master 1, Business Law, 2010
- Université Nancy 2, Master 2, Business Law, 2011
- EFB, CAPA, 2013
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
Under the leadership of Sabina Comis, Dechert LLP‘s team assists some of the world’s most prestigious private equity funds on their most high-profile work, spanning LBOs and asset management matters. The practice was recently involved in several of the market’s jumbo LBO transactions, including KKR’s €3bn landmark acquisition of Elsan Group. The practice also assists clients with the structuring of carried interest and new fund structuring. Senior associate Etienne Bimbeau also deserves a mention.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution: International arbitration
- EU, competition and distribution
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Private equity: Fund formation
- Private equity: venture/growth capital
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Intellectual property: Patents
- Real estate
- Capital markets: equity capital markets
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Private equity: LBO