Christopher Colclough > Dentons > Milton Keynes, England > Lawyer Profile
170 MIDSUMMER BOULEVARD
- Go to...
Chris heads the Corporate and Banking team in Milton Keynes. He leads our team offering a wide range of expertise and experience in mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance and financing, with particular strengths in owner-managed businesses, venture technology and emerging growth companies, private equity, automotive retail, insurance, manufacturing, acquisition finance and real estate finance. The team has considerable experience in both domestic and cross-border corporate and finance transactions. The team also includes our Company Secretarial unit which services more than 400 companies, many for household name groups.
Chris is a corporate and finance specialist. His own practice includes international mergers and acquisitions, fundraising for venture technology and emerging growth companies, advising on complex corporate governance matters including shareholder rights and finance work for both lender and borrower, with a particular focus on UK real estate finance.
Chris has previously worked in Dentons’ Budapest office as well as being seconded to The Royal Bank of Scotland plc.
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
- Next Generation Partners - South East > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Real estate > Commercial property: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Employment > Employment: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport