Neill Pemberton > Dentons > Milton Keynes, England > Lawyer Profile
170 MIDSUMMER BOULEVARD
- Go to...
Neill is a senior associate in the Real Estate team. He specialises in property finance having acted for major lenders including Standard Chartered, UBS and Citibank.
Neill has experience of acting for both borrowers and lenders on a wide variety of matters from complex developments to managing a team delivering commoditised products. He has helped banks to establish new financial products at inception through to successful implementation and continuous improvement.
Neill is also an expert in Islamic financing of properties. He has acted for a number of Middle Eastern banks on murabaha, ijara and diminishing musharaka facilities.
Senior Associate at Dentons since 2014; Associate at Dentons 2011-2014; Senior Staff Solicitor at Veale Wasbrough Vizards 2010-2011; Solicitor at Veale Wasbrough Vizards 2008-2010; Trainee Solicitor at Veale Wasbrough Vizards 2006-2008; Legal Assistant at Veale Wasbrough Vizards 2005-2006
Law Society of England & Wales
Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice at UWE Bristol 2006; Postgraduate Diploma in Law at UWE Bristol 2004; BA Loughborough University 2001
Golf; reading; gym
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Real estate > Commercial property: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Employment > Employment: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport