Sarah Rutnah > Dentons > Milton Keynes, England > Lawyer Profile
170 MIDSUMMER BOULEVARD
- Go to...
Litigation and Arbitration
Sarah is a senior associate in the Commercial Dispute Resolution practice and is based in the Milton Keynes office.
Sarah is an experienced litigator whose practice area covers all aspects of commercial and corporate litigation. She is technically accomplished and commercially focused. Sarah has particular expertise in contractual disputes, commercial fraud, professional negligence claims and claims with an international element. She has dealt with matters in the High Court, First-Tier Property Tribunal and Court of Appeal and also has wide-ranging experience in both domestic and international arbitrations.
Sarah’s clients range from high net worth individuals to large global companies. She acts regularly for a number of large financial institutions on professional indemnity claims against surveyors and solicitors, and complex possession and forfeiture matters. Sarah is also often instructed to issue or defend commercial injunctions (i.e. freezing orders and search and seizure orders) and is therefore well practiced at working effectively under pressure.
- Senior Associate – Dentons (2019 to present)
- Associate – Dentons (2016 – 2019)
- Lawyer – Matthew Arnold & Baldwin (2013 – 2016)
- Legal Counsel (Secondee) – Barclays Bank PLC (2012 – 2013)
- Trainee Lawyer – Matthew Arnold & Baldwin (2011 – 2013)
- Paralegal/Business manager – Crown Prosecution Service (2007 – 2011)
- Professional Negligence Lawyers Association
Legal Practice Course, 2011, BBP Law (Distinction)
University of Sussex, LLB
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
Dentons represents clients in various areas of law such as product liability, asset finance, professional negligence, franchising, fraud, data protection and construction. The team has a diverse clientele across sectors including banking, insurance, automotive, manufacturing, transport, retail and energy. The practice is well versed in alternative dispute resolution methods such as adjudication and arbitration. New team head Louisa Caswell joined from Addleshaw Goddard while James Fairbairn is well-regarded for breach of contract matters. Tim Constable handles international disputes while Rob Francis covers public inquiry work. Sarah Rutnah is another experienced litigator.
- Commercial litigation: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx - South East > Dispute resolution
- Rising stars - South East > Insurance > Professional negligence
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Real estate > Commercial property: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Employment > Employment: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport