David Payton > Dentons > Milton Keynes, England > Lawyer Profile
170 MIDSUMMER BOULEVARD
- Go to...
Real Estate litigation
David is a property litigator, acting for landowners, landlords, investors, corporate tenants and retailers. His work ranges from litigation over option agreements and issues such as applications for consent and easements, to property insolvency and all kinds of landlord and tenant dispute.
Nottingham Law School, Nottingham Trent University, 2005, LPC; University of Manchester, 2004, LLB, (Hons)
Dentons‘ Milton Keynes-based property litigation practice handles the full spectrum of contentious property matters for clients including landlords, tenants and developers, as well as well-known retailers and financial institutions. Bryan Johnston, based in London, leads the team, and has particular experience in handling complex right of light disputes. Also in London, David Payton covers the range of matters, including applications for consent and easements and property insolvencies. Senior associates Gemma Hunter-Barnes and Thomas Nolan are also recommended.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Real estate > Commercial property: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Employment > Employment: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport