Ryan Chia > Dentons > Milton Keynes, England > Lawyer Profile
170 MIDSUMMER BOULEVARD
- Go to...
Ryan is a senior associate in our Milton Keynes Corporate practice.
He advises on a wide range of corporate and insolvency-related transactions and matters, including mergers and acquisitions, management buy-outs, business disposals and group restructures, distressed sales and purchases including pre-packs, various aspects of corporate governance, company formation, joint ventures and shareholder agreements. He advises public sector clients such as the National Crime Agency and has worked on public sector matters including the recent nationalization of Northern Rail from Arriva to the OLR.
Ryan also assists on various finance, banking and insurance-related matters.
He has been recognized as a “rising star” by Legal 500.
Nottingham Law School, 2009, Graduate Diploma in Law, Legal Practice Course and LLB (Hons)
Loughborough University, 2007, BA English (Hons)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Real estate > Commercial property: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Employment > Employment: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport