Brian Hugh Moore > Dentons > Edinburgh, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
15 LAURISTON PLACE
- Go to...
Brian Hugh Moore
Corporate and Financial Services
Brian is a Corporate partner in the Firm’s Edinburgh office and has been with the Firm since 1997. He has broad experience of a wide range of UK and international corporate and commercial work, and specialises in public and private M&A and equity capital markets transactions. He is also a Reporter to the Court of Session in Scotland in respect of company schemes of arrangement and reduction schemes, cross-border mergers, Part VII insurance, and banking business and ring-fencing transfer schemes. Brian is dual qualified in Scotland and in England and Wales, and is particularly active in the food and beverage, industrials and real estate sectors.
Research assistant with Scottish Law Commission (Summer 1996); trained Maclay Murray & Spens; qualified Scotland 1999; qualified England 2004; associate Maclay Murray & Spens 2004; seconded to Clyde Blowers 2005; partner 2008.
Forrester High School, Edinburgh; University of Dundee (1996 LLB (Hons); 1997 Dip LP).
Football; golf; cycling; reading; travel.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Dentons’ corporate offering focuses on large domestic and international transactional mandates including public and private M&A, private equity, venture capital and capital markets work. The practice is noted for its expertise in the food and drink, financial services, industrial and retail sectors. Brian Moore heads the team and is supported by Derek McCombe, who is adept at handling corporate finance transactions and restructurings. Senior associate Owen McLennan is recommended for corporate transactional and funds work.
- Leading individuals - Scotland > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow - Scotland > Corporate and commercial
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Real estate > Environment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Finance > Investment funds
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Projects
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Real estate > Construction
- Employment > Employment
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy (excluding oil and gas)
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Insurance > Professional negligence