Stewart Maciver > Dentons > Edinburgh, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
15 LAURISTON PLACE
- Go to...
Stewart is a Partner in the firm’s Infrastructure and PPP department.
He has extensive experience of acting on infrastructure and project finance transactions, including PFI/PPP projects, NPD/hub projects and energy projects. He has advised across a range of sectors, including health, education, transport, waste, water and renewable energy, and has acted for private sector participants, public authorities and funding institutions.
Trainee solicitor/solicitor, Shepherd & Wedderburn, 1998-2002; Solicitor/Associate, Maclay Murray & Spens, 2002-2006; Senior Associate, Corrs Chambers Westgarth, 2006-2007; Senior Associate, Dundas & Wilson/CMS, 2007-2015; Partner, Dentons, 2015-present.
Currie High School; University of Edinburgh (LLB Hons and DipLP)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Real estate > Environment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Finance > Investment funds
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Projects
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Real estate > Construction
- Employment > Employment
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy (excluding oil and gas)
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Insurance > Professional negligence