José María Buxeda > Dentons > Madrid, Spain > Lawyer Profile
Paseo de la Castellana, 53 8ª
- Go to...
José María Buxeda
Corporate and Commercial/ Litigation and Arbitration
José María Buxeda is partner at Dentons Madrid and co-heads the Corporate & Commercial and Litigation and Arbitration practices in Spain. Prior to joining Dentons, he founded Masons Buxeda Menchén law firm where he served as a partner for 5 years.
José María has more than 20 years of experience advising national and international companies on corporate and commercial law, M&A and dispute resolution matters.
José María has been recommended by the international directory Chambers Europe 2013 as one of the leading Dispute Resolution lawyer in Spain. He has also been recommended by other international directories such as Best Lawyers 2013 as one of the leading M&A lawyers in Spain. The Dispute Resolution and the Corporate and M&A practices in Spain have also been recommended by the international directory Legal 500 (2013 Edition).
• Partner – Dentons, Madrid (2007 – present)
• Partner – Masons Buxeda Menchén (2002 – 2007)
• Partner – Buxeda & Asociados (2000 – 2002)
English, French, Spanish and Catalán
• Admitted to the Madrid and Barcelona Bar Associations
• INEDE (Instituto Europeo de Derecho y Economía) – UNED, Law Degree (1988)
• Université Libre de Bruxelles, Master in European Law (1990)