José Ramón Vizcaíno > Dentons > Madrid, Spain > Lawyer Profile
Paseo de la Castellana, 53 8ª
- Go to...
José Ramón Vizcaíno
José Ramón Vizcaino is Partner of the Tax department in Dentons’ Madrid office. Before joining Dentons, he developed his professional career in the M&A Tax department at KPMG.
He concentrates on tax advisory services to Spanish and foreign companies in relation to direct and indirect taxation. José Ramón has 10 years of experience advising on corporate and M&A tax, tax planning in domestic and cross-border activities. He has advised in a number of sectors, in particular, energy, telecoms, private equity and investment funds on M&A deals, post – closing and other transactions.
• Partner, Dentons (2017 – present)
• Counsel, Dentons (2015 – 2017)
• Senior Associate, Dentons (2013 – 2015)
• Senior Manager, Tax M&A Department, KPMG (2003 – 2013)
English and Spanish
• Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (UAM), Degree in Law, (1999)