Jesús Durán > Dentons > Madrid, Spain > Lawyer Profile
Paseo de la Castellana, 53 8ª
- Go to...
Jesús Durán is Partner in Dentons’ Madrid office. He is a member of the Corporate group and heads the Private Equity practice in Spain. Prior to joining the firm, Jesús worked at Clifford Chance and King & Wood Mallesons.
Jesús is an expert in M&A, Buy-Outs, divestment strategies and funds structuring primarily and has wide experience in the financial institutions, energy, infrastructure, communications, real estate, retail and distribution industries.
Jesús has been rated Band 3 by the international directory Chambers Europe 2022.
• Partner – Dentons, Madrid (2015 – present)
• Senior Associate – Clifford Chance (2006 – 2015)
• Associate – King & Wood Mallesons (1999 – 2006)
English and Spanish
• Member of the Madrid Bar Association (ICAM)
• University of London – Masters in Law (LLM) (1998 – 1999)
• College of Europe, Bruges – Masters in EU Law (LLM) by the (1996 – 1997)
• Columbia University – School of Law (Special degree in Law, 1993 – 1994)
• Universidad Complutense de Madrid – (Degree in Law, 1989 – 1994)