Me Carole Rhein > Dentons > Luxembourg, Luxembourg > Lawyer Profile
ATRIUM VITRUM BUILDING
33, RUE DU PUITS ROMAIN
L-8070 Bertrange - Luxembourg
- Go to...
Me Carole Rhein
Carole Rhein is a senior associate in Dentons’ Luxembourg office. She is a member of the Real Estate practice group. She is experienced in civil, commercial and real estate law, both contentious and non-contentious. She focuses on office and retail lease agreements as well as real estate litigation cases.
Carole advises and represents clients before the Luxembourg Courts on acquisitions, leasing, property management, building renovations and lessor/tenant or construction disputes. Over the years, she has gained experience advising international clients on real estate transactions and lease agreement negotiations.
- Joined Dentons (formerly OPF Partners) in 2015
- Associate, Arendt & Medernach, Luxembourg (2010-2015)
- Associate, Christmannschmitt, Luxembourg (2009-2010)
- Legal Counsel, Agence Départementale d’Information sur le Logement du Bas-Rhin (2006-2008)
- Associate, Groupement Strasbourgeois d’Avocats (2005-2006)
English and French
University of Strasbourg, 2003, DESS, Postgraduate Law Degree in Local Communities Management
University of Strasbourg, 2002, Master’s Degree in Political Sciences
University of Strasbourg, 2001, Master’s Degree in Law