Me Jonathan Fonteyne > Dentons > Luxembourg, Luxembourg > Lawyer Profile
ATRIUM VITRUM BUILDING
33, RUE DU PUITS ROMAIN
L-8070 Bertrange - Luxembourg
- Go to...
Me Jonathan Fonteyne
Investment Funds practice group
Jonathan Fonteyne is a junior associate in Dentons’ Luxembourg office. He is a member of the Investment Funds practice group. Jonathan is passionate about investment funds and is interested in the many topics surrounding finance.
Jonathan grew up in different countries in Europe and Asia, but has mainly worked in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. Prior to joining Dentons, he worked as Relationship Manager – Legal & Corporate for a service provider and worked on unregulated investment funds. He also worked as legal intern in investment funds for two Magic Circle Law Firms.
- Joined Dentons in 2021 – Investment Funds Associate
- Relationship Manager – Legal & Corporate – Intertrust (Luxembourg) S.à r.l. (2020 – 2021)
- Legal Intern in Investment Funds – Clifford Chance S.C.S. (2020 – 2020)
- Legal Intern in Investment Funds – Linklaters LLP (2019 – 2019)
- Junior Legal Counsel – Foyer Assurances S.A. (2017 – 2018)
– Luxembourg Bar
– Luxembourg banking lawyers association (ALJB – Association Luxembourgeoise des Juristes de Droit Bancaire)
– Ministry of Justice, 2020, CCDL – Complementary Courses in Luxembourg Law
– University of Edinburgh, 2020, Exchange Program in Business Law
– University of Nancy 2, 2019, Master in Business Law
– University of Lorraine, 2017, Bachelor of Business Law