Sergey Fedorov > Dentons > St Petersburg, Russia > Lawyer Profile
Jensen House 5th Floor, lit. A
32-34 Nevsky Prospect
191011 St Petersburg
- Go to...
St. Petersburg Corporate and M&A practice
Sergey is a Counsel in Dentons’ St. Petersburg office. He has extensive experience advising foreign and Russian clients on various matters of corporate and business law, including corporate and deal structuring (using foreign jurisdictions as well), full support of transactions with assets and shares, and advising on antitrust aspects of transactions. Sergey also focuses on issues of currency control and customs regulation and has considerable experience in the maritime sector.
Sergey’s completed projects include complex projects in the power industry, chemicals production, heavy industry, shipbuilding, telecoms, retail and food industry.
Sergey is active in research and has co-authored articles published in Russian and foreign legal journals. He graduated from St. Petersburg State University Law School and holds an LL.M. in International Law from Stetson University College of Law, USA. He is an occasional guest lecturer at St. Petersburg State University, Law School and School of Management.
- Counsel, Dentons, St. Petersburg (2017 – present)
- Senior Associate, Counsel, Borenius Law Firm, St. Petersburg (2013–2017)
- Associate, Senior Associate, Mannheimer Swartling Law Firm, St. Petersburg (2006–2012)
- Lawyer, Sberbank of Russia, North-Western territorial division, St. Petersburg (2003–2006)
- Stetson University College of Law, USA, 2013, LL.M. in International Law (with distinction)
- Petersburg State University Law School, Russia, 2003
Dentons assists multiple blue-chip clients with domestic and multi-jurisdictional M&A transactions in sectors of traditional strength for the team including the pharmaceuticals and IT industries; additional areas of focus include labour and competition law issues. Practice head Evgenia Teterevkova is ‘a really knowledgeable, experienced partner, who is committed to her clients’, while counsel Sergey Fedorov is adept at handling currency control and customs issues. Clients also recommend managing partner Victor Naumov for issues at the intersection of corporate and IP law.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Commercial, corporate and M&a: Moscow
- Commercial, corporate and M&a: St Petersburg and elsewhere
- Intellectual property
- Real estate and construction