Tatiana Jevčáková > Dentons > Bratislava, Slovakia > Lawyer Profile
BUSINESS GARDEN STEFANIKOVA
811 05 BRATISLAVA
- Go to...
Tatiana Jevčáková is a senior associate in Dentons’ Bratislava office. Tatiana focuses her practice on corporate, commercial, employment and real estate law. Tatiana has significant experience providing day-to-day legal advice to both foreign and local clients performing their commercial activity in the Slovak Republic, as well as with legal due diligence procedures regarding acquisition of Slovak real estate or equity interest in Slovak companies. Tatiana is also active in the regulatory sector in line with specific clients’ needs including on waste, environmental burdens, food regulation and consumer protection matters.
- Senior Associate, Dentons, Bratislava (2021-present)
- Associate, Dentons, Bratislava (2019-2021)
- Junior Associate, Dentons (formerly Salans), Bratislava (2013-2018)
- Paralegal, Salans, Bratislava (2011-2012)
- Faculty of Law in Comenius University in Bratislava, 2015, JUDr.
- Faculty of Law in Comenius University in Bratislava, 2013, Mgr., cum laude
- Faculty of Law in the University of Valencia (Universitat de València) in Spain, 2012, Erasmus program