Ms Natalia Levchuk > Dentons > Kiev, Ukraine > Lawyer Profile
41 Naberezhno-Khreshchatytska Street
- Go to...
Ms Natalia Levchuk
Natalia Levchuk is a senior associate in Dentons’ Kyiv office. Natalia has more than 15 years’ experience in legal matters related to real estate, environment, land, agriculture, energy and natural resources, as well as privatization. She advises international and local companies, including energy companies, natural resources producers, international developers, FMCG companies, and financial institutions on the acquisition of real estate and land, lease and preliminary lease agreements, and transaction structuring. She provides legal support to the construction sector, including drafting and negotiating agreements and providing legal advice on regulatory and other issues.
- Senior Associate, Dentons, Kyiv, Ukraine, 2018 – to date
- Lawyer, Ilyashev & Partners, Kyiv, Ukraine, 2016-2018
- Senior Associate, Kushnir, Yakymyak and Partners, Kyiv, Ukraine, 2014 – 2016
- Senior Counsel, Ukrainian Legal Group, Kyiv, Ukraine, 2012 – 2014
- Associate, DLA Piper Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine, 2006 – 2012
- Associate, Shevchenko, Didkovsky and Partners, Kyiv, Ukraine, 2006
Ukrainian; Russian; English
National Taras Shevchenko University of Kyiv, 2000, Degree in Law