Ms Julia Stoelman > Dentons > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
GUSTAV MAHLERPLEIN 2
- Go to...
Ms Julia Stoelman
Julia Stoelman is an associate in the Banking and Finance practice. She mainly focuses on real estate finance, project finance and general lending. Julia acts for Dutch and foreign banks, as well as other financial institutions, (large) corporates and traders.
She holds a double master’s degree in Civil Law from Leiden University and Internet, Intellectual Property and ICT Law from VU University.
Dutch, English and Italian
Dutch Bar Association
Amsterdam Young Bar Association
Master Civil Law at Leiden University, and
Master of Law Internet, ICT & Intellectual Property at VU University (Amsterdam).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: asset finance and structured finance
- Banking and finance: Financial services regulatory
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Data privacy and data protection
- EU and competition
- Project finance and PFI
- Real estate
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Commercial, corporate and M&a
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Energy: regulatory
- Energy: transactional
- Environment and planning
- Industry focus: Information technology
- Private equity
- Intellectual property: trade marks, copyrights and design rights