Mr Casper Haket > Dentons > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
GUSTAV MAHLERPLEIN 2
- Go to...
Mr Casper Haket
Casper Haket is a partner and heads the Corporate and M&A practice group in the Netherlands. He has been with Dentons (formerly Boekel) since 2000.
He specializes in domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and equity investments in a variety of industries. Casper advises both public and private Dutch and multinational companies including leading industrial, service and financial organizations and private equity funds.
Casper is an associate member of Amcham (the American Chamber of Commerce in The Netherlands) and also often publishes on M&A and Corporate Governance related topics in the Netherlands.
Leiden University, Law Degree 1999.
Dentons, one of the largest firms globally, is predominantly active in the middle- and upper-market segment, also occasionally acting on big-ticket transactions. Key points of differentiation for the practice include its strong knowledge of the energy, renewables, real estate and logistics sectors, as well as its integration with the global M&A practice which provides it with particularly strong ties to the Russian, CIS, Chinese, Turkish, African and Latin American markets. Practice head Casper Haket has knowledge of W&I insurance and oversees an abundance of different deals including M&A, joint ventures and equity investments.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: asset finance and structured finance
- Banking and finance: Financial services regulatory
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Data privacy and data protection
- EU and competition
- Project finance and PFI
- Real estate
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Commercial, corporate and M&a
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Energy: regulatory
- Energy: transactional
- Environment and planning
- Industry focus: Information technology
- Private equity
- Intellectual property: trade marks, copyrights and design rights