Mr Jeroen le Clercq > Dentons > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
GUSTAV MAHLERPLEIN 2
- Go to...
Mr Jeroen le Clercq
Jeroen le Clercq has been a lawyer since 2011, and is a member of Dentons' Real Estate practice group and the Real Estate industry team in Amsterdam. He advises and litigates on the Law of rent and on disputes, including assisting several real estate investors with large scale renovation projects. Furthermore, he has extensive experience in cross-border transactions and advises his clients on Dutch law. Jeroen’s understanding of business processes makes him better understand his clients, which include real estate investors, retailers, real estate agents, and private equity firms. Jeroen is known for his hands-on approach, market knowledge and responsiveness.
For some time, Jeroen was seconded to a listed real estate investor, which has provided him with in-depth insights into methods used by our clients, and a better understanding of their interests.
- Unibail-Rodamco: Advising and litigating on the large scale development and renovation of the Mall of the Netherlands (2016/2017).
- Wereldhave: Advising and litigating on several renovation projects (2012/2017).
- Wereldhave: Advising on the acquisition of a large retail portfolio consisting of 9
shopping centers from Kleppière for a total amount of €730 million.
- Confidential client: Drafting of standard lease agreements and advising and litigating.
- Confidential client: Advising on the dispute regarding the lease of a 20,000 sqm office building.
- Confidential client: Advising a professional liability insurer on a claim worth approximately €5 million.
Dutch and English
- Member of the Association of Young Real Estate Lawyers (Association JOJ)
The Law Firm School, 2015, Post-graduate education program
Leiden University, 2011, LL.M., Law and business
Leiden University, 2009, Minor Business administration
Leiden University, 2009, LLB
Monash University, 2009, LLB
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: asset finance and structured finance
- Banking and finance: Financial services regulatory
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Data privacy and data protection
- EU and competition
- Project finance and PFI
- Real estate
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Commercial, corporate and M&a
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Energy: regulatory
- Energy: transactional
- Environment and planning
- Industry focus: Information technology
- Private equity
- Intellectual property: trade marks, copyrights and design rights