Mr Daan Bruins > Dentons > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
GUSTAV MAHLERPLEIN 2
- Go to...
Mr Daan Bruins
Daan Bruins is a lawyer in the Real Estate practice group in Amsterdam. Daan has worked on various real estate transactions and property developments, as well as advising on matters related to commercial leases.
Daan graduated in Corporate Law at Leiden University in 2019.
- Pertinea Property Partners: Advising on its acquisition of two shopping centers through its investment vehicle RE-tail Return Partners II.
- DSV: Advising in the sale of an XXL distribution center of 115,000 sq.m., through a sale-and-leaseback transaction to Savills Investment Management on behalf of Vestas Investment Management.
Dutch - English
- Member, Amsterdam Young Bar Association (Jonge Balie)
- Member, Dutch Bar Association (Orde van Advocaten)
- Member of Fresh
Leiden University, 2019, LL.M., Corporate Law
Dutch Bar Association, 2020
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: asset finance and structured finance
- Banking and finance: Financial services regulatory
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Data privacy and data protection
- EU and competition
- Project finance and PFI
- Real estate
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Commercial, corporate and M&a
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Energy: regulatory
- Energy: transactional
- Environment and planning
- Industry focus: Information technology
- Private equity
- Intellectual property: trade marks, copyrights and design rights