Ms Denise Coumans > Dentons > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
GUSTAV MAHLERPLEIN 2
- Go to...
Ms Denise Coumans
EU & Competition
Denise Coumans is a senior associate in Dentons Amsterdam office. She is a member of the Competition and Antitrust law practice.
Denise advises on a wide range of EU and Dutch competition law issues, including cartel investigations, abuse of dominance, market investigations, merger control, competition litigation, commercial agreements and distribution arrangements. She has particular sectoral experience in the health care and retail sector.
Denise is also member of the Civil Antitrust Litigation team the Netherlands that has expert international knowledge.
Dutch Bar Association
Member, Vereniging voor Mededingingsrecht
Radboud University Nijmegen, 2014, LL.M., International and European Law
Radboud University Nijmegen, 2012, LL.M., Dutch Corporate Law
University of Montpellier, 2010, Exchange graduate, International and European Law
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: asset finance and structured finance
- Banking and finance: Financial services regulatory
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Data privacy and data protection
- EU and competition
- Project finance and PFI
- Real estate
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Commercial, corporate and M&a
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Energy: regulatory
- Energy: transactional
- Environment and planning
- Industry focus: Information technology
- Private equity
- Intellectual property: trade marks, copyrights and design rights