Ms Rosemarie Schaar > Dentons > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
GUSTAV MAHLERPLEIN 2
- Go to...
Ms Rosemarie Schaar
Commercial Law, Information Technology, Data Protection, IP
Rosemarie Schaar is an associate in the Amsterdam office of Dentons. She focuses on matters involving IT, commercial contracting and privacy.
Rosemarie graduated in 2018 from the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, where she followed the program Internet, Intellectual Property and IT, as well as the University of Amsterdam, where she studied Private Law.
- Member of the Dutch Association for Privacy Law (Vereniging Privacyrecht)
- Member, Association of Young Lawyers in Amsterdam (Jonge Balie)
- Member, Association of Litigation Lawyers in Amsterdam (Jonge Procesadvocaten)
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, 2018, LL.M., Internet, Intellectual Property and IT
University of Amsterdam, 2017, LL.M., Private Law
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, 2016, LL.B.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: asset finance and structured finance
- Banking and finance: Financial services regulatory
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Data privacy and data protection
- EU and competition
- Project finance and PFI
- Real estate
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Commercial, corporate and M&a
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Energy: regulatory
- Energy: transactional
- Environment and planning
- Industry focus: Information technology
- Private equity
- Intellectual property: trade marks, copyrights and design rights