Mrs Jacqueline Bell > Dentons > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
GUSTAV MAHLERPLEIN 2
- Go to...
Mrs Jacqueline Bell
Banking & Finance
Jacqueline is a partner in Dentons’ global Banking & Finance practice, with a specialist focus on trade commodity finance and transport finance in the aviation, shipping and offshore industries. Jacqueline advises on the full spectrum of English law financing transactions, acting for both financiers and borrowers on secured and unsecured bilateral, syndicated and club deals and has worked in the London, Singapore and Amsterdam markets. Jacqueline has also acted for institutional investors on private placement financings to international corporates.
In the transport sector, Jacqueline represents banks, leasing companies and operators on sale and leasebacks, operating leases, finance leases, tax-drive structures and portfolio transfers.
In the commodities sector, Jacqueline is experienced in borrowing base structures, receivables discounting, prepayment facilities and supply contracts and has acted for traders in energy, oil & gas, dry bulk, agricultural products, metals and minerals.
Jacqueline has extensive in-house experience spent at ABN AMRO Bank N.V. where she implemented the bank’s credit risk insurance programme, at the Dutch development bank FMO, and as general counsel to an investment fund.
Jacqueline serves clients in English, Dutch and French.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: asset finance and structured finance
- Banking and finance: Financial services regulatory
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Data privacy and data protection
- EU and competition
- Project finance and PFI
- Real estate
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Commercial, corporate and M&a
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Energy: regulatory
- Energy: transactional
- Environment and planning
- Industry focus: Information technology
- Private equity
- Intellectual property: trade marks, copyrights and design rights