Mr Kia Meng Loh > Dentons Rodyk > Singapore, Singapore > Lawyer Profile
Dentons Rodyk Offices
80 RAFFLES PLACE
#33-00 UOB PLAZA 1
- Go to...
Mr Kia Meng Loh
Dispute Resolution, Civil and Commercial Litigation, Arbitration
Kia Meng is a senior partner and the Singapore Chief Operating Officer (COO) at Dentons Rodyk. His key area of practice is in dispute resolution involving civil and commercial litigation, and arbitration. Since commencing practice in 2003, Kia Meng has represented and advised a wide spectrum of clients on matters spanning real estate, insolvency, employment, probate and trusts, company law and insurance law.
With a deep knowledge of personal law and extensive experience with private clients, Kia Meng understands the needs of private individuals and families, and is often called upon to advise on myriad issues.
Kia Meng is an experienced litigator and his recent notable wins in Court include:
(1) Cheong Kok Leong v Cheong Woon Weng  SGCA 47,
(2) Cheong Woon Weng v Cheong Kok Leong  SGHC 263,
(3) Tan Poh Chung v Polylectric Engineering Pte Ltd  SGHC 71,
(4) Cheung Fung (a patient) (suing by his litigation representative Goh Fun Cheng) v Shanmugam Thanabal  SGHC 271.
Concurrently holding the role as COO, Kia Meng oversees all operational aspects of the Firm. Working closely with the CEO, Kia Meng joins the Firm’s leadership in formulating and implementing strategic plans for Dentons Rodyk, as it expands into the ASEAN region.
Chief Operating Officer and Senior Partner, Dentons Rodyk & Davidson LLP (formerly Rodyk & Davidson LLP), 2004 to present
AbrahamLow LLC, 2003–2004
Member, The Law Society of Singapore
Member, Singapore Academy of Law
Member, International Bar Association
Member, Singapore Institute of Directors
LLB (Hons) National University of Singapore, 2002
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Dentons Rodyk has experienced a further influx of private wealth engagements in Singapore, in line with the additional flow of capital coming into the jurisdiction, including from China, Hong Kong and the rest of North Asia. The Singapore team has extensive experience in tax structuring for high net-worth individuals, along with trusts and family holding company structuring. Edmund Leow SC is an experienced figure in tax and estate planning for high net-worth individuals. Kia Meng Loh is a key name for contentious matters, including trusts and probate disputes.
- Next Generation Partners - Singapore > Private wealth and family law – local firms
- Private wealth and family law – local firms - Singapore
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Antitrust and competition: local firms
- Banking and finance: local firms
- Construction: Local firms
- Dispute resolution: local firms
- Insurance: local firms
- Intellectual property: Local firms
- Labour and employment: local firms
- Private wealth and family law – local firms
- Real estate: local firms
- Restructuring and insolvency: local firms
- Shipping: local firms
- Tax: local firms
- TMT: local firms
- Capital markets: equity and debt: local firms
- Corporate and M&A: local firms
- Energy: foreign firms
- International arbitration
- Investment funds: local firms
- Projects: foreign firms
- Corporate and M&A: foreign firms