Kevin Feehan > DWF > Leeds, England > Lawyer Profile
- Go to...
I deal with all types of money and asset recovery for clients in a variety of sectors including financial institutions, retailers, insurers, commercial clients, local and central government.
I have over 25 years’ experience in the debt recovery industry working both in house and within law firms. In this time I have developed extensive skills in facilitating the delivery of debt recovery services.
The recoveries department at DWF acts for clients such as blue-chip and FTSE 100 companies, household-name retailers and supermarkets, as well as central government departments and local authorities. Its work focuses on pre-legal collections, litigation, enforcement and insolvency work. Also notable is that the firm recently added new services and client-centred initiatives on credit control, white-labelling and strategic enforcement in connection with Covid-19-related matters. The practice is jointly led by national head of recoveries David Scottow, Kevin Feehan and Jeffersen Gledhill. James Perry left the firm.
The recoveries department at DWF has the expertise to handle the full range of matters including collections, litigation, enforcement work and insolvency issues. National head of recoveries David Scottow has experience assisting a range of clients from local authorities and government bodies to national blue-chip corporates and financial institutions with debt litigation and insolvency work. Other key contacts include Kevin Feehan and Jeffersen Gledhill.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Employment > Health and safety
- Public sector > Local government
- Real estate > Planning
- Insurance > Professional negligence: defendant
- Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Projects, energy and natural resources (including PFI) > Infrastructure and energy
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence; defendant