Andrew Flounders > DWF > Leeds, England > Lawyer Profile
- Go to...
A Partner at DWF, I am Head of the Leeds Real Estate Team as well as National Head of the firm’s Property Development Product Group.
Working across the sector groups, with a particular specialism in retail and local government, my expertise includes commercial development and investment and funds.
DWF recruited projects partner Allison Page, the former head of DLA Piper‘s Leeds office, to grow its public sector real estate and infrastructure office. Andrew Flounders assists with major public development projects. Another key figure is Alexander Rose, who is an expert in state aid, procurement and EU funding and financial instruments. Planning specialist Helen Robinson is also of note. Colin Murray leads the nationwide local government practice from the Manchester office, while Jonathan Branton is head of public sector and also leads the competition practice.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Employment > Health and safety
- Public sector > Local government
- Real estate > Planning
- Insurance > Professional negligence: defendant
- Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Projects, energy and natural resources (including PFI) > Infrastructure and energy
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence; defendant