Chris McLeish > DWF > Glasgow, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
110 QUEEN STREET
- Go to...
I am a partner in the Real Estate Team in Glasgow. I deal with a wide range of real estate matters but focus on real estate investment and the healthcare sector.
I have significant experience in representing property investors in acquisitions, disposals and asset management.
The Scottish branch of DWF‘s UK-wide real estate practice has notable strength in investment, tourism, leisure and development work. The group also has an established presence in the retail sector, where it represents high-profile retailers and occupiers including Marks and Spencer, Premier Inn and WHSmith, and has recently expanded its client roster in the investment arena. The team, which is jointly led by David Ratter and Chris McLeish in Edinburgh and Glasgow respectively, also benefits from the firm’s funds expertise in London and Glasgow. Iain McHardy is the key contact for retail work.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Human resources > Pensions
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Insurance > Personal injury: defender
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy (excluding oil and gas)
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Projects
- Real estate > Property litigation