Jill Sinclair > DWF > Glasgow, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
110 QUEEN STREET
- Go to...
I am Head of Counter Fraud in Scotland and a Partner based in the Insurance team in Glasgow.
I have extensive experience of both pursuing and defending cases in both the Sheriff Court and Court of Session.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
DWF partners Andrew Lothian and Jill Sinclair are prominent figures in their respective areas of personal injury. The ‘hugely impressive’ Lothian, who heads up the firm’s general insurance team, has a strong track record in asbestos related claims, while the ‘tenacious and intelligent’ Sinclair leads the counter fraud team, which significantly increased revenues during 2018. Associate Julia McDonald covers fatal accident inquiries relating to deaths in custody.
- Leading individuals - Scotland > Insurance > Personal injury: defender
- Personal injury: defender - Scotland > Insurance
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Human resources > Pensions
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Insurance > Personal injury: defender
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy (excluding oil and gas)
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Projects
- Real estate > Property litigation