Paul Pignatelli > DWF > Glasgow, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
103 Waterloo Street
- Go to...
Executive Partner for the Glasgow office and a partner specialising primarily in corporate finance but with a strong track record also on sporting matters.
Ranked as a leading corporate and sports lawyer by Chambers and Legal 500, Paul advises on M&A, disposals, private equity and investment work with his sports expertise being valued by a number of leading sports organisations.
Lawyer Rankings(Hall of Fame)
DWF’s corporate and commercial team handles M&A deals for blue-chip clients in Scotland and further afield. The practice has a strong focus on the retail, food and drink, hospitality, tech, sport and financial sectors. Paul Pignatelli co-leads the team and brings experience in private equity and investment work, restructuring, joint ventures and corporate governance. Executive partner for the Edinburgh office Wayne Lawrence jointly heads the team and handles commercial contracts, outsourcing, and collaboration and strategic partnership agreements.
- Hall of Fame - Scotland > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Leading individuals - Scotland > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow - Scotland > Corporate and commercial
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Pensions
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Insurance > Personal injury: defender
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation