David Gilchrist > DWF > Glasgow, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
110 QUEEN STREET
- Go to...
A partner in our Corporate and Commercial team in Scotland, I am a member of our Energy and Industrials Steering Group and lead the Scottish CR team.
A corporate and commercial lawyer, I am experienced in advising on M&A transactions, asset acquisitions/disposals, corporate governance and commercial contracts.
The energy practice at DWF handles the full spectrum of energy issues spanning corporate, finance, regulatory and commercial advice; real estate, planning and environmental work, and major projects and procurements. Jointly led by corporate expert Wayne Lawrence in Edinburgh and Glasgow-based David Gilchrist, the group is noted for its expertise in the electricity, gas and renewables sectors. Joanna Hamilton joined TLT, and Anthony McEwan and Moray Thomson departed to Shepherd and Wedderburn.
DWF‘s energy practice assists with the corporate, finance, regulatory and commercial, real estate, planning and environmental aspects of major projects and procurements, and has also built on its reputation in the electricity, gas and renewables sectors. Corporate experts David Gilchrist and Wayne Lawrence jointly lead the department from Glasgow and Edinburgh respectively.
- Energy (excluding oil and gas) - Scotland > Projects, energy and natural resources
- Projects - Scotland > Projects, energy and natural resources
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Human resources > Pensions
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Insurance > Personal injury: defender
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy (excluding oil and gas)
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Projects
- Real estate > Property litigation