Jill Sinclair > DWF > Edinburgh, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
NO 2 LOCHRIN SQUARE
- Go to...
I am Head of Counter Fraud in Scotland and a Partner based in the Insurance team in Glasgow.
I have extensive experience of both pursuing and defending cases in both the Sheriff Court and Court of Session.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
DWF is singled out by clients and peers for its well-established counter-fraud offering, which is a key feature in its personal injury practice. Jointly managed by Jill Sinclair and Andrew Lothian, who has a focus on defending insurers, the group is well-placed to handle an assortment of high-value defence-side insurance litigation, often cross-border for a host of clients including Aviva and RSA. Director Lynne Macfarlane is recommended for employers and public liability cases. Justine Reilly deals primarily with fraudulent motor claims. Elsewhere, senior associate Julia McDonald has now left the firm.
- Leading individuals - Scotland > Insurance > Personal injury: defender
- Personal injury: defender - Scotland > Insurance
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Pensions
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Insurance > Personal injury: defender
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation