Roger Williams > DWF > Birmingham, England > Lawyer Profile
SNOW HILL QUEENSWAY
- Go to...
I am a Partner in the Private Client team, dealing with wills, trusts and powers of attorney. I handle the administration of estates following death and also act for small to medium enterprises.
I advise clients on the preparation of wills, taking into account appropriate tax planning. In conjunction I also advise on the preparation of trusts for taxation and asset protection purposes.
The team at DWF frequently deals with capital tax planning, the preparation of wills, trusts and lasting powers of attorney in addition to estate and trust administration. It is also adept at advising on family investment companies, limited partnerships and family offices for its large and varied client base and is part of a strong national offering. Jon Gould leads the national private capital team from Newcastle. In the Birmingham office, Roger Williams is another key figure; he has considerable experience in private client and real estate work for HNW individuals in addition to considerable expertise in court of protection matters.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Employment > Health and safety
- Public sector > Local government
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Birmingham
- Real estate > Environment
- Crime, fraud and licensing > General crime and fraud
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: Birmingham
- Employment > Employment
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: defendant