Denise Brosnan > DWF > Birmingham, England > Lawyer Profile
SNOW HILL QUEENSWAY
- Go to...
I am a partner specialising in insurance law with a particular interest in local authority liabilities, novel and complex claims.
I have over 20 years’ experience dealing with insurance litigation. My track record remains unbeaten in defending cancer cases for insurers. I cover a variety of claims for local authorities including stress, bullying and harassment.
DWF continues to build on its strong relationships with some of the UK’s leading insurers and is developing a growing reputation for its work on substantial accountancy negligence claims. Led by Derek Adamson , the team’s client base includes leading insurers and insurance brokers and it is often engaged on claims against social services professionals. Denise Brosnan routinely advises on claims of alleged historical abuse and sexual abuse and is recommended alongside Paul Donnelly .
DWF ‘s team has ‘an exceptional degree of technical mastery, tactical shrewdness and vigorous determination to secure the result their clients want’. Derek Adamson specialises in issues surrounding mesothelioma claims and legionnaires’ disease and local authority work. Lorraine Carolan leads the national fraud and financial crime team while Charles Ashmore often handles injury claims of the utmost severity. Paul Donnelly handles a variety of claims such as historic abuse claims for social services and EL/PL claims. Michael Henman is another key figure along with Denise Brosnan , Robert Edwards and Miles Hepworth , all of whom are praised as ‘exceptional’.
- Personal injury and clinical negligence: defendant - West Midlands > Insurance
- Professional negligence - West Midlands > Insurance
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: defendant
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Birmingham
- Employment > Health and safety
- Public sector > Local government
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: Birmingham
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Birmingham
- Real estate > Environment
- Crime, fraud and licensing > General crime and fraud
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Employment > Employment