Toby Askin > DWF > Birmingham, England > Lawyer Profile
SNOW HILL QUEENSWAY
- Go to...
I am a Partner and the National Head of the Real Estate group.
I specialise in property development, investment and portfolio management across all asset classes. I have a particular specialism in the retail sector, advising a variety of developers, landlords and private equity investors on a number of shopping centre, stadium and retail park schemes.
Helmed by newly promoted partner Charlotte Ward, DWF works with an enviable roster of blue-chip corporate clients, REITs, and local authorities across England on the full gamut of transactional and development-based matters. Toby Askin manages a number of the firm’s most high-profile client relationships, assisting various entities with acquisitions and investments. Melanie Williams , who heads up the firm’s hospitality sector offering, is sought out by numerous hotel chains and restaurant companies for property investment and development advice. Legal director Michelle Knight works with local authorities on regeneration projects and development agreements.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: defendant
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Birmingham
- Employment > Health and safety
- Public sector > Local government
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: Birmingham
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Birmingham
- Real estate > Environment
- Crime, fraud and licensing > General crime and fraud
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Employment > Employment