John Campion > DWF > Birmingham, England > Lawyer Profile
SNOW HILL QUEENSWAY
- Go to...
John is a corporate lawyer specialising in mergers & acquisitions, public takeovers, equity capital markets and corporate reorganisations.
John has vast experience of mergers and acquisitions transactions, both domestic and cross-border, public takeovers under the UK Takeover Code and equity capital markets transactions (including IPOs and secondary offerings both on the main market of the London Stock Exchange and AIM). He is also an expert in multi-jurisdictional reorganisations for multinational corporates. He is recognised by Legal 500 as a Leading Individual.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Delivering a service ‘comparable to London firms’, DWF’s practice is co-headed by Mark Gibson, a lawyer thoroughly experienced in MBOs and MBIs, acquisitions, disposals and joint ventures in addition to corporate governance and reorganisation matters; he enjoys strong connections in Russia and the CEE region and is supported by ex-DLA Piper partner John Campion, who has significantly ramped up the group’s equity capital markets focus following his arrival in January 2020. Ben McLeod is the key point of contact for commercial matters, directing a clear-cut focus towards IT and outsourcing projects. Key sectors include hospitality and leisure, technology, financial services and industrials.
- Leading individuals - West Midlands > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Birmingham
- Corporate and commercial: Birmingham - West Midlands > Corporate and commercial
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Employment > Health and safety
- Public sector > Local government
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Birmingham
- Real estate > Environment
- Crime, fraud and licensing > General crime and fraud
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: Birmingham
- Employment > Employment
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: defendant