Rhys Sanchez > DWF > London, England > Lawyer Profile
20 FENCHURCH STREET
- Go to...
Rhys represents market-leading insurance companies and self-insured organisations in liability and quantum disputes.
Rhys works on a wide variety of catastrophic and sub-catastrophic cases and has a comprehensive understanding of high-value claims covering RTAs, employer’s liability, and public and products’ liability, with particular expertise in dealing with head injury cases.
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
The ‘first class‘ offering at DWF ‘has the depth of experience that makes it one of the leading firms in this competitive market‘. The department is well placed to handle complex cross-border litigation and defend claims arising out of motor, employers’, public and products liability. The ‘talented‘ team comprises specialised practitioners with ‘extensive knowledge in their respective fields‘. Steven King heads up the London catastrophic injury and large loss group, focusing particularly on brain injuries, tetraplegia, paraplegia and amputations; other key contacts for maximum severity cases include Rhys Sanchez and Graham Dickinson. Claire Bowler and Sara-Jane Eaton oversee the international claims department, which is noted for its ‘unparalleled language skills and understanding of the EU insurer market‘. John Lezemore and Daniel Jordan take the lead on chronic pain and subtle brain injury work, respectively. Mark Whittaker heads a practice that handles a wide range of contentious cases for county councils and London boroughs.
- Next Generation Partners - London > Insurance > Personal injury: defendant
- Personal injury: defendant - London > Insurance
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Health and safety
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Insurance > Personal injury: defendant
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Dispute resolution > Commodities disputes
- Risk advisory > Data protection, privacy and cybersecurity
- Insurance > Insurance and reinsurance litigation
- Public sector > Local government
- Insurance > Product liability: defendant
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: defendant
- Insurance > Insurance: corporate and regulatory
- Employment > Pensions: dispute resolution
- Dispute resolution > Professional discipline
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Transport > Shipping
- Real estate > Commercial property: investment
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: civil
- Dispute resolution > International arbitration
- Real estate > Property finance
- Employment > Employers
- Transport > Travel