Helga Breen > DWF > London, England > Lawyer Profile
20 FENCHURCH STREET
- Go to...
I am a Partner and head of the Employment team in London.
I specialise in employment law and have particular expertise in advising on complex HR projects, financial services regulation including the conduct of regulatory disputes and investigations, mergers and acquisitions, business transfers and outsourcing, boardroom disputes and executive recruitment and terminations.
Headed up by Helga Breen, DWF‘s London employment team is particularly active in the financial services, insurance and professional services sectors. It has notable strengths in cross-border and domestic HR projects, internal investigations, financial services regulation issues, team moves, High Court disputes, and executive recruitment and exits.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Health and safety
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Insurance > Personal injury: defendant
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Dispute resolution > Commodities disputes
- Risk advisory > Data protection, privacy and cybersecurity
- Insurance > Insurance and reinsurance litigation
- Public sector > Local government
- Insurance > Product liability: defendant
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: defendant
- Insurance > Insurance: corporate and regulatory
- Employment > Pensions: dispute resolution
- Dispute resolution > Professional discipline
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Transport > Shipping
- Real estate > Commercial property: investment
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: civil
- Dispute resolution > International arbitration
- Real estate > Property finance
- Employment > Employers
- Transport > Travel